70-17-102. Servitudes not attached to land. The following land burdens or servitudes upon land may be granted and held though not attached to land:
(1) the right of pasture and of fishing and taking game;
(2) the right of a seat in church;
(3) the right of burial;
(4) the right of taking rents and tolls;
(5) the right-of-way;
(6) the right of taking water, wood, minerals, or other things;
(7) the right of conserving open space to preserve park, recreational, historic, aesthetic, cultural, and natural values on or related to land.
History: En. Sec. 1251, Civ. C. 1895; re-en. Sec. 4508, Rev. C. 1907; re-en. Sec. 6750, R.C.M. 1921; Cal. Civ. C. Sec. 802; Based on Field Civ. C. Sec. 246; re-en. Sec. 6750, R.C.M. 1935; amd. Sec. 17, Ch. 489, L. 1975; R.C.M. 1947, 67-602.