House Rule H50-170. Reconsideration -- time restriction. (1) Any representative may, within 1 legislative day of a vote, move to reconsider the House vote on any matter still within the control of the House.
(2) A motion for reconsideration, unless tabled or replaced by a substitute motion, must be disposed of when made.
(3) When a motion for reconsideration fails, the question is finally settled. A motion for reconsideration may not be renewed or reconsidered.
(4) A motion to recall legislation from the Senate constitutes a motion to reconsider and is subject to the same rules.
(5) A motion for reconsideration is not in order on a vote to postpone to a day certain or to table legislation.
(6) There may be only one reconsideration vote on a specific issue on a legislative day.