Senate Rule S10-150. Sergeant-at-Arms duties. Under the direction of the President, the Sergeant-at-Arms shall:
(1) maintain order as directed by the President or chair of the Committee of the Whole;
(2) enforce the lobbying rules of the Senate;
(3) supervise the employees assigned to the Sergeant's office;
(4) receive, distribute, and maintain supplies, equipment, and other inventory of the Senate, along with records of purchase and disposal in accordance with law;
(5) perform duties as required by other rules and the Senate.