10-1-1304. Definitions. As used in this part, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Account" means the Montana military family relief fund account established in 10-1-1303.
(2) "Contingency operation" means an assignment within the provisions of 10 U.S.C. 101(a)(13).
(3) "Family member" means a person who has been approved as a dependent of a member and is enrolled as a dependent of the member in the defense enrollment eligibility reporting system of the United States department of defense.
(4) "Fund" means the Montana military family relief fund established in 10-1-1302.
(5) "Member" means a Montana resident who is a member of the Montana national guard or reserve component, as defined in 38 U.S.C. 101, and who on or after July 1, 2007, is on active duty for federal service in a contingency operation.
History: En. Sec. 4, Ch. 311, L. 2007.