17-3-301. Definitions. The following definitions shall be applied to the terms used in this part:
(1) "Agreement" shall mean contract and shall include renewals and alterations of a contract.
(2) "Department" shall mean the department of revenue of the state of Montana.
(3) "Project" shall mean any resettlement project or rural rehabilitation project for resettlement purposes of the United States, located within this state, and shall include persons inhabiting such project.
(4) "Services" shall mean such public and state functions as are performed for property in and persons residing within this state.
(5) "State" shall mean the state of Montana.
(6) "United States" shall mean the United States of America.
History: En. Sec. 1, Ch. 58, L. 1939; amd. Sec. 203, Ch. 516, L. 1973; R.C.M. 1947, 84-5501.