2-15-219. Chief business development officer -- duties. The chief business development officer shall:
(1) advise the governor on policy issues related to economic development;
(2) lead the state's business recruitment, retention, and expansion efforts;
(3) coordinate the development and distribution of a statewide coordinated strategic economic development plan;
(4) coordinate the individual functions and programs within the office as provided in 2-15-218; and
(5) serve as the state's primary liaison between federal, state, and local agencies, Montana tribal governments, private, nonprofit economic development organizations, and the private sector.
History: En. Sec. 3, Ch. 483, L. 2001.