20-4-132. Meetings -- assistance. (1) The council shall meet quarterly and at other times as may be required for the proper conduct of the business of the council at the call of the presiding officer.
(2) The council may adopt rules for the conduct of its business.
(3) The council shall keep a record of its proceedings.
(4) The council may request research, administrative, and clerical staff assistance from the board of public education.
(5) The council shall select a presiding officer and a vice presiding officer from its appointed members.
(6) A quorum for a meeting is not less than four council members.
(7) Council members are entitled to travel expenses incurred for each day of attendance at council meetings or in the performance of any duty or service as a council member in accordance with 2-18-501 through 2-18-503.
History: En. Sec. 3, Ch. 465, L. 1987; amd. Sec. 290, Ch. 56, L. 2009.