37-47-341. Grounds for denial, suspension, or revocation of license. A license or right to apply for and hold a license issued under this part may be denied, suspended, or revoked or other disciplinary conditions may be applied upon any of the following grounds:
(1) having ceased to meet all of the qualifications for holding a license, as required under this chapter and rules adopted pursuant to this chapter;
(2) fraud or deception in procuring a license;
(3) fraudulent, untruthful, or misleading advertising;
(4) having pleaded guilty to or been adjudged by a court guilty of a felony, including a case in which the sentence is suspended or imposition of the sentence is deferred, unless civil rights have been restored pursuant to law;
(5) one conviction or bond forfeiture for a violation of the fish and game or outfitting laws or regulations of any state, the United States, or other jurisdictions;
(6) a substantial breach of a contract with a participant provided that the breach is established as a matter of final judgment in a court of law;
(7) the willful employment of or contracting with an unlicensed guide by an outfitter;
(8) negligence or misconduct while acting as an outfitter or guide that causes an accident or injury to the person or property of a participant;
(9) misconduct as defined by board rule; or
(10) any violation of this chapter or a rule adopted pursuant to this chapter.
History: En. Sec. 11, Ch. 221, L. 1971; amd. Sec. 5, Ch. 541, L. 1975; amd. Sec. 8, Ch. 417, L. 1977; R.C.M. 1947, 26-918; amd. Sec. 18, Ch. 545, L. 1981; Sec. 87-4-141, MCA 1985; redes. 37-47-341 by Sec. 11, Ch. 528, L. 1987; amd. Sec. 5, Ch. 565, L. 1989; amd. Sec. 11, Ch. 220, L. 1993; amd. Sec. 12, Ch. 328, L. 1995; amd. Sec. 22, Ch. 502, L. 2007; amd. Sec. 12, Ch. 341, L. 2013.