80-7-909. Rules. The department may, with the advice of the advisory council appointed under 80-7-904, adopt rules necessary to carry out its responsibilities under this part in accordance with Title 2, chapter 4. The rules may include but are not limited to:
(1) contracts and agreements;
(2) certification standards, processing, and sampling and equipment standards and operation;
(3) inspections and investigation procedures and standards;
(6) application, inspection, production, import, certification identification, mileage, and per diem fees and their collection;
(7) reciprocal agreements with other states or Canadian provinces; and
(8) penalties, stop sales, condemnation, and other orders.
History: En. Sec. 9, Ch. 521, L. 1995.