90-6-136. Administrative rules. The board shall adopt rules to implement 90-6-131 through 90-6-136. The rules must address:
(1) the development of eligibility criteria for applicants;
(2) the development of an application process for requesting financial assistance;
(3) the establishment of a procedure for disbursing financial assistance;
(4) the establishment of the terms and conditions of a loan, including the method and schedule of repayment and the applicable rate of interest;
(5) the development of a process for awarding technical assistance contracts; and
(6) other matters necessary for the administration of 90-6-131 through 90-6-136.
History: En. Sec. 6, Ch. 312, L. 1999.