90-7-103. Allowable costs. Costs eligible for financing or refinancing under this chapter include:
(1) the total of all reasonable or necessary costs incidental to the acquisition, construction, reconstruction, repair, alteration, equipment, enlargement, and improvement of an eligible facility and the acquisition of all real and personal property interests necessary or useful in connection with the eligible facility and all other undertakings that the authority considers reasonable or necessary for the development of the eligible facility;
(2) the cost of demolishing or removing any building or structure on land so acquired, the cost of acquiring any land to which the building or structure may be moved, the cost of all machinery and equipment, financing charges, interest prior to and during construction and, if judged advisable by the authority, for a period after completion of construction, and the cost of financing the eligible facility, including interest on bonds and notes issued by the authority to finance the eligible facility;
(3) reserves for principal and interest and for extensions, enlargements, additions, and improvements, including without limitation the cost of studies and surveys;
(4) the costs for land title and mortgage guaranty policies;
(5) the costs of plans, specifications, and architectural and engineering services;
(6) the costs of legal, organization, marketing, or other special services;
(7) the costs of financing, acquisition, demolition, construction, equipment, and site development of new and rehabilitated buildings;
(8) the costs of rehabilitation, reconstruction, repair, or remodeling of existing buildings; and
(9) all other expenses necessary and incidental to the construction and acquisition of the eligible facility, the financing of construction, and the acquisition and placing of the eligible facility into operation.
History: En. Sec. 5, Ch. 703, L. 1983; amd. Sec. 2, Ch. 477, L. 1997; amd. Sec. 7, Ch. 137, L. 2001.