13-10-202. Filing fees. Filing fees are as follows:
(1) for offices having an annual salary of $2,500 or less and candidates for the legislature, $15;
(2) for county offices having an annual salary of more than $2,500, 0.5% of the total annual salary;
(3) for president in a presidential preference primary, an amount equivalent to the filing fee required for a United States senate candidate;
(4) for other offices having an annual salary of more than $2,500, 1% of the total annual salary;
(5) for offices in which compensation is paid in fees, $10;
(6) for officers of political parties, presidential electors, and officers who receive no salary or fees, no filing fee is required.