75-6-205. Rulemaking authority. The department and the department of natural resources and conservation may adopt rules within their respective authorities established within the provisions of this part, including rules:
(1) prescribing the form and content of applications for loans and technical assistance;
(2) governing the application of the criteria for awarding loans and technical assistance;
(3) establishing additional terms and conditions for the making of loans and the security instruments and other necessary agreements;
(4) establishing ceilings on the amount of individual loans to be made if considered appropriate and necessary for the successful administration of the program;
(5) establishing affordability criteria to be used in awarding subsidies to disadvantaged communities;
(6) regarding other matters that may be required to ensure compliance of the program with the provisions of the federal act and rules promulgated under the federal act, unless these matters are specifically governed by this part; and
(7) to maintain the financial integrity of the program.