Clickable Image

     40-4-132. Revocation of joint petition -- termination of proceeding -- notice -- copy to other party. (1) At any time prior to the entry of final judgment, either party to the marriage may revoke the joint petition and thereby terminate the summary dissolution proceeding filed pursuant to 40-4-130 through 40-4-136.
     (2) The revocation is effected by filing with the clerk of the court in which the proceeding was commenced a notice of revocation in the form and content prescribed by the district court.
     (3) The revoking party shall send a copy of the notice of revocation to the last-known address of the other party by first-class mail, postage prepaid.

     History: En. Sec. 3, Ch. 795, L. 1991.

Previous Section MCA Contents Part Contents Search Help Next Section