2-15-1521. Cultural and aesthetic projects advisory committee -- terms and compensation. (1) There is a cultural and aesthetic projects advisory committee.
(2) The committee consists of 16 members, appointed as follows:
(a) eight members appointed by the Montana historical society board of trustees; and
(b) eight members appointed by the Montana arts council.
(3) Members shall hold office for 4 years beginning January 1 following their appointment.
(4) A member may be removed by the appointing authority.
(5) All vacancies shall be filled by the original appointing authority.
(6) The committee shall elect a chairman and vice-chairman.
(7) Members of the committee are entitled to compensation of $25 a day and travel expenses, as provided for in 2-18-501 through 2-18-503, for each day in attendance at a committee meeting.
History: En. Sec. 2, Ch. 99, L. 1983.