Montana Code Annotated 2003

Clickable Image

     15-30-132. Change from nonresident to resident or vice versa. If a taxpayer changes his status from that of resident to that of nonresident or from that of nonresident to that of resident during the taxable year, he shall file a return. If a resident obtains employment outside the state, income from such employment is taxable in Montana.

     History: En. Sec. 15, Ch. 181, L. 1933; re-en. Sec. 2295.15, R.C.M. 1935; amd. Sec. 9, Ch. 260, L. 1955; amd. Sec. 6, Ch. 253, L. 1959; R.C.M. 1947, 84-4915; amd. Sec. 6, Ch. 14, Sp. L. July 1992.

Previous Section MCA Contents Part Contents Search Help Next Section