Montana Code Annotated 2003

Clickable Image

     15-30-178. Residential property tax credit for elderly -- proof of claim. A receipt showing property tax billed or a receipt showing gross rent paid, whichever is appropriate, must be filed with each claim. In addition, each claimant shall, at the request of the department, supply all additional information necessary to support a claim.

     History: En. Sec. 8, Ch. 584, L. 1981; amd. Sec. 5, Ch. 543, L. 1997.

Previous Section MCA Contents Part Contents Search Help Next Section