House Rule H60-110. Standard motions. The following are standard motions:
(1) moving House bills or resolutions on second reading, "Mister/Madam Chairman, I move that when this committee does rise and report after having under consideration House Bill ___, that it recommend the same (do pass)/(do pass as amended)/(do not pass)."
(2) moving Senate bills and Senate amendments to House bills, "Mister/Madam Chairman, I move that when this committee does rise and report after having under consideration Senate Bill ___/Senate amendments to House Bill ___, that it recommend the same (be concurred in)/(be not concurred in)."
(3) Committee of the Whole floor amendments, "Mister/Madam Chairman, I move that House Bill ___/Senate Bill ___ be amended and request that the amendment be posted and deemed read."
(4) introducing visitors, "Mister/Madam Speaker/Chairman, I request that we be off the record and out of the journal."
(5) changing a vote, "Mister Speaker, I would like my vote changed on House Bill ___/Senate Bill ___ from (yes/no) to (yes/no). The question on the bill was ( ) with a vote tally of ____ for and ____ against."
(6) question another representative, "Mister/Madam Speaker/Chairman, would Representative ___ yield to a question?"