Montana Code Annotated 2014

Clickable Image

     85-2-117. Water right records for filing with local clerk and recorder. Upon payment of a fee established pursuant to 85-2-113, a county clerk and recorder of the county where the point of diversion or place of use is located or in which a transfer of water right occurred may require the department to provide a report of all water permits, certificates, change approvals, or water right ownership update forms issued or processed by the department pursuant to Title 85, chapter 2, parts 3 and 4.

     History: En. Sec. 12, Ch. 805, L. 1991; amd. Sec. 4, Ch. 70, L. 2005.

Previous Section MCA Contents Part Contents Search Help Next Section