85-3-209. Notice of intention -- contents. The notice of intention shall set forth at least the following:
(1) the name and address of the applicant;
(2) the nature, purpose, and objective of the intended operation and the person or organization on whose behalf it is to be conducted;
(3) the area in which and the approximate time during which the operation will be conducted;
(4) the area which is intended to be affected by the operation;
(5) the materials and methods to be used in conducting the operation.
History: En. Sec. 12, Ch. 20, L. 1967; R.C.M. 1947, 89-321.