2-15-142. Guiding principles and documentation. In formulating or implementing policies or administrative rules that have direct tribal implications, a state agency shall document its consideration of the following principles:
(1) a commitment to cooperation and collaboration;
(2) mutual understanding and respect;
(3) regular and early communication;
(4) a process of accountability for addressing issues; and
(5) preservation of the tribal-state relationship.
History: En. Sec. 2, Ch. 568, L. 2003; amd. Sec. 1, Ch. 146, L. 2013.