Clickable Image

     25-33-302. Procedure upon reversal on issue of law. When a judgment is reversed or set aside on a question of law arising in the justice's or city court, the district court must either try the case anew or render a judgment.

     History: En. Sec. 641, p. 170, Bannack Stat.; re-en. Sec. 746, p. 186, Cod. Stat. 1871; re-en. Sec. 806, 1st Div. Rev. Stat. 1879; re-en. Sec. 826, 1st Div. Comp. Stat. 1887; amd. Sec. 1761, C. Civ. Proc. 1895; re-en. Sec. 7122, Rev. C. 1907; re-en. Sec. 9755, R.C.M. 1921; re-en. Sec. 9755, R.C.M. 1935; R.C.M. 1947, 93-7902(part).

Previous Section MCA Contents Part Contents Search Help Next Section