Clickable Image

     35-17-205. Fees for filing articles and amendments thereto. For filing articles of incorporation and receiving a certificate of incorporation, an association organized pursuant to this part shall pay to the secretary of state a fee for filing an amendment to the articles and a fee for receiving a certificate of amendment. The fees must be set and deposited in accordance with 2-15-405.

     History: En. Sec. 22, Ch. 233, L. 1921; re-en. Sec. 6449, R.C.M. 1921; re-en. Sec. 6449, R.C.M. 1935; amd. Sec. 4, Ch. 117, L. 1961; R.C.M. 1947, 14-422; amd. Sec. 27, Ch. 396, L. 2001.

Previous Section MCA Contents Part Contents Search Help Next Section