Clickable Image

     35-2-823. Amended certificate of authority. (1) A foreign corporation authorized to transact business in this state shall obtain an amended certificate of authority from the secretary of state if it changes:
     (a) its corporate name;
     (b) the period of its duration;
     (c) any of the information required by 35-7-105(1);
     (d) the state, tribe, or country of its incorporation; or
     (e) its designation as a public benefit corporation, mutual benefit corporation, or religious corporation.
     (2) The requirements of 35-2-822 for obtaining an original certificate of authority apply to obtaining an amended certificate under this section.

     History: En. Sec. 150, Ch. 411, L. 1991; amd. Sec. 46, Ch. 240, L. 2007; amd. Sec. 12, Ch. 280, L. 2015.

Previous Section MCA Contents Part Contents Search Help Next Section