Clickable Image

     35-8-1007. Amended certificate of authority. (1) A foreign limited liability company authorized to transact business in this state shall obtain an amended certificate of authority from the secretary of state if it changes:
     (a) its name;
     (b) the period of its duration; or
     (c) the state, tribe, or country of its organization.
     (2) The requirements of 35-8-1003 for obtaining an original certificate of authority apply to obtaining an amended certificate under this section.

     History: En. Sec. 61, Ch. 120, L. 1993; amd. Sec. 20, Ch. 280, L. 2015.

Previous Section MCA Contents Part Contents Search Help Next Section