Clickable Image

     39-31-301. Representative of public employer. The chief executive officer of the state, the governing body of a political subdivision, the commissioner of higher education, whether elected or appointed, or the designated authorized representative shall represent the public employer in collective bargaining with an exclusive representative.

     History: En. Sec. 9, Ch. 441, L. 1973; amd. Sec. 3, Ch. 313, L. 1974; amd. Sec. 1, Ch. 35, L. 1975; R.C.M. 1947, 59-1609.

Previous Section MCA Contents Part Contents Search Help Next Section