42-2-216. Storage of data. The department shall store the registry's data in a manner so that the data is accessible through:
(1) the putative father's name;
(2) the mother's name, including the mother's maiden name, if known;
(3) the date of birth of the putative father, the mother, and the child, if known;
(4) the child's name, if known; and
(5) the social security number for the putative father, the mother, and the child, if known.
History: En. Sec. 30, Ch. 480, L. 1997; amd. Sec. 1602, Ch. 56, L. 2009.