42-2-224. Certified copy of registration form to be furnished upon request. The department shall furnish a certified copy of the putative father's registration form upon written request by:
(1) a putative father whose name appears on the registration form being requested;
(2) a mother whose name appears on the registration form being requested;
(3) upon reaching majority, a person who was the subject of a registration;
(4) a prospective adoptive parent or an attorney representing a prospective adoptive parent in a direct parental placement adoption who has the notarized consent of the birth mother;
(5) a licensed child-placing agency;
(6) a court that presides over a pending adoption;
(7) the child support enforcement division of the department; or
(8) a representative of the department involved in an adoption or a neglect and dependency proceeding under Title 41, chapter 3.
History: En. Sec. 35, Ch. 480, L. 1997.