50-16-705. Rulemaking authority. The department shall adopt rules to:
(1) define what constitutes an exposure to an infectious disease;
(2) specify the infectious diseases subject to this part;
(3) specify the information about an exposure that must be included in a report of exposure;
(4) specify recommended medical precautions and treatment for each infectious disease subject to this part; and
(5) specify recordkeeping and reporting requirements necessary to ensure compliance with the notification requirements of this part.
History: En. Sec. 4, Ch. 390, L. 1989; amd. Sec. 5, Ch. 476, L. 1993; amd. Sec. 5, Ch. 146, L. 1999.