Clickable Image

     75-6-111. Appeal from rule or standard -- injunction to require compliance. (1) A person aggrieved by a rule, standard, or order adopted or issued pursuant to this part may appeal to the district court, except as otherwise provided in 75-6-109. While the appeal is pending, the rule, standard, or order is in force.
     (2) The department may seek an injunction from the appropriate district court to require compliance with this part or a rule or order issued as authorized by this part. The court may award the department costs and expenses incurred in investigating and abating the violation. The department may also initiate an action to collect a criminal penalty as provided in 75-6-113 or a civil penalty as provided in 75-6-114.

     History: En. Sec. 146, Ch. 197, L. 1967; amd. Sec. 72, Ch. 349, L. 1974; amd. Sec. 6, Ch. 556, L. 1977; R.C.M. 1947, 69-4907(1), (2); amd. Sec. 7, Ch. 68, L. 1979; amd. Sec. 1, Ch. 412, L. 1985; amd. Sec. 5, Ch. 645, L. 1991.

Previous Section MCA Contents Part Contents Search Help Next Section