Clickable Image

     76-2-110. Appeal procedure. Any person aggrieved by any decision of the commission or the board of county commissioners may, within 30 days after such decision or order, appeal to the district court in the county in which the property involved is located.

     History: En. Sec. 5, Ch. 154, L. 1953; R.C.M. 1947, 16-4105(part).

Previous Section MCA Contents Part Contents Search Help Next Section