80-7-402. Quarantines and pest management procedures -- department rules. The department may adopt rules concerning:
(1) intrastate and interstate quarantines;
(2) procedures to investigate and enforce quarantines to prevent the introduction or spread of plant pests, plants capable of spreading plant pests, plants defined as noxious weeds in 7-22-2101, and other exotic plants defined by department rule as plant pests;
(3) pest management standards and procedures for surveying and controlling plant pests;
(4) procedures for the introduction of plant pests and biological control agents into the state; and
(5) procedures for the recovery of expenses and imposition of penalties.
History: En. Sec. 2, Ch. 7, L. 1997.