Clickable Image

     82-4-242. Funds received by department. The department may receive any federal funds, state funds, or any other funds for the reclamation of land affected by strip mining or underground mining.

     History: En. Sec. 20, Ch. 325, L. 1973; amd. Sec. 27, Ch. 441, L. 1975; R.C.M. 1947, 50-1053(part); amd. Sec. 377, Ch. 418, L. 1995.

Previous Section MCA Contents Part Contents Search Help Next Section