Clickable Image

     87-2-603. Class C-2--nonresident trapper's license. (1) A person not a resident, as defined in 87-2-102, who is 12 years of age or older, upon making application and payment of a fee of $250 to the department, is entitled to a nonresident trapper's license that authorizes the holder to trap and snare predatory animals and nongame wildlife within the state. The trapping or snaring is permitted only after October 15 of each license year and in the manner provided by law and the rules of the commission and at the places that may be designated in the license.
     (2) A person not a resident whose state of residence does not sell nonresident trapper's licenses to Montanans may not be issued a Class C-2 license under subsection (1).

     History: En. Sec. 2, Ch. 255, L. 1979; amd. Sec. 3, Ch. 329, L. 1985; amd. Sec. 2, Ch. 321, L. 2003.

Previous Section MCA Contents Part Contents Search Help Next Section