Clickable Image

     87-3-145. Permit to salvage game animals. (1) A peace officer may issue permits to applicants for the purpose of salvaging antelope, deer, elk, or moose that have been accidentally killed as a result of a vehicle collision.
     (2) For purposes of this section, "peace officer" means a sheriff, deputy sheriff, undersheriff, police officer, highway patrol officer, fish and game warden, park ranger, campus security officer, or airport police officer.

     History: En. Sec. 1, Ch. 137, L. 2013.

Previous Section MCA Contents Part Contents Search Help Next Section