90-6-819. Department to adopt rules. The department shall adopt rules necessary to implement this part, including but not limited to rules regarding:
(1) application guidelines and deadlines;
(2) the evaluation process and ranking of applications;
(3) grant award conditions, including requirements for matching funds;
(4) scope and procedures for the award of matching planning grants and emergency grants;
(5) amendments to grant awards; and
(6) grant administration, including but not limited to requirements for:
(a) the project's startup;
(b) compliance with other federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or requirements;
(c) financial management related to the project;
(d) property acquisition;
(e) project and grant management;
(f) project monitoring; and
(g) project closeout procedures.
History: En. Sec. 9, Ch. 377, L. 2009.