3-2-403. Fees. The clerk shall collect the following fees:
(1) for filing the notice of appeal in any civil case appealed to the supreme court, $100 payable by both the appellant and cross-appellant;
(2) for filing a petition for any writ, $100;
(3) for retrieval of court records from the secretary of state, actual fees charged by the secretary of state;
(4) for a certificate of good standing as an attorney, $5;
(5) for preparing copies of documents on file, 15 cents a page;
(6) for each certified copy under seal, $1.