Montana State Legislature
The committee's next meetings will be April 30 and May 1 in Room 137 of the State Capitol.
Upcoming Meeting Dates:
April 30-May 1, 2020
June 30-July 1, 2020
Sept. 10, 2020
EAIC Meeting Nov. 7, 2019
- Adopted Work Plan , Councils for Possible Review
- Agency Monitoring - Sample Activities - Handout
- Overview and Scoping of Studies
- SJ 18 - Professional/Occupational Licensing for those with Criminal Convictions
- SJ 24 - Distribution of Lodging Facility Use Tax.
- Member Concerns related to Alcohol Industry Laws.
- Member Concerns related to Broadband Access, Financing
- Committee Duties
- Quarterly Labs Report (next meeting Jan. 17, 2020, starting at 10 a.m. in Room 152, State Capitol).
- Comment from Department of Labor and Industry as to Active Supervision
- Rule Review: Review as of Oct. 4, 2019; Update on Oct. 25, 2019
- EAIC Objection Letter on Board of Dentistry Proposed Rule II.
- Summary of Issue
- Public Comment on EAIC Objection to Board of Dentistry Proposed Rule A , B-C , D , D Reference Letter, E (3 letters supporting alternative language), F , F Attachment , G (MDA and November 2017 letter attachment )
- Active Supervision related to Board of Dentistry
- EAIC Letter Requesting Delay of Proposed Rule Revising Alcohol Penalties. Followup
Jan. 15, 2020 - Meeting Materials
- Agenda -- Minutes Log -- Audio
- Member Issues - Broadband
- Presentation Handouts: CableLabs Vision , NCSL , FCC Speed Guidance/ Broadband Guide; Charter/ Spectrum Map , CenturyLink , T-Mobile
Responses to Questions: Triangle Communications
Dept of Revenue Review of SB 239 Fiscal Note
- Agency Monitoring - January Handout
- Rule Review November/December