Montana State Legislature
Committee rule actions during the 2019-2020 interim:
- Formal Adoption Delays requested under 2-4-406, MCA:
- Informal Adoption Delays requested under 2-4-305(9), MCA, on:
- Insurance Component of Securities proposed rule by the State Auditor's Office. See Background, April letter / July followup. Proposed change. August State Auditor Office letter
- Chiropractor Dry Needling proposed rule by Board of Chiropractors.
See April letter / June followup,
Curriculum Information; Rule Hearing Comments
- Comments: Acupuncturists
Chiropractors 1, 2, 3, 4, 5; 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
June-July Comments from: Acupuncturists 1, 2, 3;
Chiropractors 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6., 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, Chiropractor Association
- Prosthetics proposed rule from Department of Labor and Industry to define prosthetics for workers' compensation. See
letter and formal objection above.
DLI Response. Rule withdrawn.
Comments 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
- Penalties for Alcohol Law Violations, proposed
rule from Department of Revenue
See letter and followup renewal. See Revenue's penalty comparisons.
- Denturist Implants revised proposed rule (1/2020): Department of Labor and Industry Memo, Public Comment
Background on Active Supervision
- Active Supervision
Process /Statutory Duty,
- Department July 2020 Notice to Board of Professional Engineers / Land Surveyors
- Board of Dentistry regarding new rule II for denturists
- Department Comment; Public Comment on Proposed Rule II: A , B-C , D , E (3 letters supporting alternative language), and Additional Letter related to D comment, MT Dental Assn Letter 2019
- Past Board of Dentistry activities regarding denturists:
Rule Reviews for:
- September 2020 meeting
- the June 30-July 1, 2020, meeting: May-June
- the April 30, 2020, meeting: April
- the April 9, 2020, meeting: February-March, March-April
- the February 2020 meeting
- the January 2020 meeting
- the November 2019 meeting: a review sent by email Oct. 4, 2019.and an Oct. 25, 2019, update
- the September 2019 meeting included:
-- copies of proposed ARM 24.138.76 distributed at the meeting;
-- emails sent for July 2019 and August 2019.
- the June 2019 meeting.
(For Agency-specific references, click here)
Related information - Not Rule Specific but Related to Board of Dentistry and Rule Oversight
- Guidance on Limited Access Permits proposed for Dental Hygienists
Background, Memofrom Board of Dentistry Counsel
--Letters from: Montana Dental Association, the Office of Public Instruction, the Montana Dental Hygienists Association (with Handout); 2010 Rulemaking on Paris Gibson Center
--Letters of Support sent to Board of Dentistry for Expanding Areas for Hygienists' Practice
-- LAP Guidelines for Schools
-- Testimony from Dr. Jane Gillette