Montana State Legislature
Committee rule actions during the 2019-2020 interim:
- Requested Formal Adoption Delays under 2-4-406, MCA:
- Requested Informal Adoption Delays under 2-4-305(9), MCA, on:
- a proposed State Auditor rule regarding insurance component of securities laws. See April letter / July followup .
- a proposed Board of Chiropractors rule allowing dry needling. See April letter / June followup .
- a proposed Department of Labor and Industry rule defining prosthetics. See letter and formal objection above.
- a proposed Department of Revenue rule regarding revised penalties for violation of alcohol laws. See letter and followup renewal . See Revenue's penalty comparisons .
- a revised proposed rule (1/2020) on denturist implants: Department Memo , Public Comment
- a 9/2019 proposed new rule related to denturists. EAIC's
-- Background regarding new rule II and active supervision:
-- Department Comment , Active Supervision Process /Statutory Duty,
-- Montana Supreme Court 2016 Opinion
-- 2017 DLI Active Supervision Notice to Board & Finding , Dental Association Letter 2017
-- 2018 District Court Order and Settlement on Rule J (proposed Rule II predecessor)
-- Public Comment on Proposed Rule II: A , B-C , D , E (3 letters supporting alternative language), and Additional Letter related to D comment, MT Dental Assn Letter 2019
Rule Reviews for:
- the June 30-July 1, 2020, meeting: May-June
- the April 30, 2020, meeting: April
- the April 9, 2020, meeting: February-March , March-April
- the February 2020 meeting
- the January 2020 meeting
- the November 2019 meeting: a review sent by email Oct. 4, 2019.and an Oct. 25, 2019, update
- the September 2019 meeting included:
-- copies of proposed ARM 24.138.76 distributed at the meeting;
-- emails sent for July 2019 and August 2019 .
- the June 2019 meeting.
(For Agency-specific references, click here)