Montana State Legislature
- monitoring assigned agencies and their rules; and
- reviewing and providing for early introduction opportunities for agency-proposed legislation.
- Agency overviews.
- Presentation of proposed legislation, allowing agency legislation to be preintroduced.
- Rule review.
- Handouts of selected agency activities at most meetings.
September 2019 handout
November 2019 handouts 1 & 2
- State Auditor - Overview
- Department of Agriculture - Overview planned for February 2020
- Department of Commerce - Overview planned for February 2020
- Department of Labor and Industry - Overview , Governor's Board Report for 2016-2017
- Department of Livestock - Overview
- Montana State Fund - Overview - Budget 2019 - 9/2019 Presentation
- Banking and Financial Institutions Division - Overview
- Alcohol Beverage Control Division - Overview planned for February
- Governor's Office of Economic Development - Overview