Montana State Legislature
- monitoring assigned agencies and their rules; and
- reviewing and providing for early introduction opportunities for agency-proposed legislation.
- Agency overviews (see below).
- Presentation of proposed legislation, allowing agency legislation to be preintroduced.
- Rule review.
- State Auditor - Overview -- 9/2019 Presentation
- Department of Agriculture - Overview - Industry Info 1 and 2
- Department of Commerce - Overview , FY2021 Biennium Budget , Division Budgets
- Department of Labor and Industry -
- Governor's 2019 Labor Day Report
- Governor's Board Report for 2016-2017; Update on Board Joint Meetings
- Active Supervision: Statutory Duty,
- Related to Board of Dentistry
- Building Codes
- Workers' Compensation Prosthesis Rule: EAIC Letter , Department Response
- Department of Livestock - Overview
- Montana State Fund - Overview , History
- Banking and Financial Institutions Division - Overview
- Alcohol Beverage Control Division - Overview 2020 Volume Update
- Governor's Office of Economic Development - Overview , 2019 Report
Attached Commissions, Boards, Councils ( Table )
- State Auditor's Office
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Commerce
Additional Information for Monitored Agencies: