2001-2002 Law and Justice Committee
The Law and Justice interim committee has administrative rule review, draft legislation review, program evaluation, and monitoring responsibilities for the Department of Corrections and the Department of Justice and the entities attached to those departments for administrative purposes. The committee also acts as a liaison with the Judiciary.
- Legislative Reference Guide Title 45 Felony Sentencing Statutes
- A Summary of State Statutes That Require District Courts to Act Expeditiously or Within Time Limits
- Montana Law on Correctional and Sentencing Policy
- An Overview of Section 46-18-604, MCA, and the Reporting of Criminal Sentencing Data
- Data Base and System Integration Issues