Montana State Legislature
Revenue and Transportation Interim Committee Topics
The Revenue and Transportation Interim Committee is responsible by law for carrying out interim studies and monitoring the activities of the Department of Revenue, the Department of Transportation, and the Montana Tax Appeal Board. Reports and other materials related to these topics are available by clicking on the links below.
The committee's work plan outlines expected activities related to assigned studies, agency monitoring responsibilities, and revenue estimating and monitoring.
- House Joint Resolution No. 18: Study of Tax Increment Financing
- House Joint Resolution No. 22: Study Agricultural Property Valuation
- Senate Joint Resolution No. 23: Study Property Taxation of Utility Property
- Joint Subcommittee on the Changing Economy and Impacts to the Long-Term Viability of Montana's Tax Structure
- Revenue Estimating and Monitoring
- Administrative Rule Review
- Required Reports
- Review of Agency Legislation