Montana State Legislature
COVID-19 Response Panel
Legislative Leadership COVID-19 Response Panel
- The Legislative Leadership COVID-19 Response Panel met January 8th. The Panel tentatively adopted Covid Panel Rules (version 1).
- The Legislative Leadership COVID-19 Response Panel met Thursday, January 14, 2021, The document based on the actions to date can be found here: COVID Panel Rules - Version 2 (latest version). The meeting materials, including a copy of the rules with the changes shown are:
COVID Panel Rules - Version 2 - with all changes shown.
- The Legislative Leadership Panel may meet again: TBD. At that time, the Panel may take a limited amount of public testimony, please submit written comments or request to testify by noon the day prior to the meeting.
Updated COVID information: Symptoms, Testing, Vaccines, & Protocols, Montana State Legislature 2021, DRAFT updated February 12, 2021
TESTING for Capitol Occupants
Scheduled for Fridays between 10 am – 12 pm and 2:30 – 4 pm, and Mondays 10 – 1:15 pm. in the basement cafeteria. There will be no testing on March 5th due to transmittal break.
Appointments are not required but are suggested. Here is the link to make an appointment: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/LegislativeCOVIDTesting@legmt.gov/bookings/s/dQ46SWZ-A0SR1wnr6yITfg2 [outlook.office365.com]
The 2nd Dose vaccine clinic only or those who received their first dose on February 3, will be held on March 3 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. (no appointment necessary) in the basement cafeteria.
- Senate President Mark Blasdel
- Senate President Pro Tempore Jason Ellsworth
- Senate Majority Leader Cary Smith
- Senate Minority Leader Jill Cohenour
- Speaker of the House Wylie Galt
- Speaker of the House Pro Tempore Casey Knudsen
- House Majority Leader Sue Vinton
- House Minority Leader Kim Abbott
- Nadine Spencer
- Todd Everts, Susan Fox