16-12-533. Rulemaking authority -- fees. The department may adopt rules to implement this part as authorized in this section to specify:
(1) the manner in which the department will consider applications for registry identification cards for individuals with debilitating medical conditions and renewal of registry identification cards;
(2) the acceptable forms of proof of Montana residency;
(3) notice and contested case hearing procedures for fines or registry identification card revocation, suspension, or modification;
(4) the procedures for obtaining fingerprints for the fingerprint and background check required under 16-12-508;
(5) the amount of usable marijuana that a registered cardholder who has elected not to use the system of licensees provided for under this chapter may possess; and
(6) the fees for cardholders. The annual cardholder license fee may not be less than $20.