10-1-101. Definitions. Unless the context requires otherwise, in this title, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Department" means the department of military affairs.
(2) "Militia" means all the military forces of this state, whether organized or active or inactive.
(3) "National guard" means the army national guard and the air national guard.
(4) "Officer" means a commissioned or warrant officer.
(5) "Youth challenge program" means the Montana national guard youth challenge program established pursuant to 10-1-1401.