13-3-202. Definitions. As used in this part, unless the context indicates otherwise, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Accessible" means accessible to individuals with disabilities and elderly individuals for purposes of voting as determined in accordance with standards established by the secretary of state under 13-3-205.
(2) "Disability" means a temporary or permanent physical impairment such as:
(a) impaired vision;
(b) impaired hearing; or
(c) impaired mobility. Individuals having impaired mobility include those who require use of a wheelchair and those who are ambulatory but are physically impaired because of age, disability, or disease.
(3) "Elderly" means 65 years of age or older.
(4) "Election" means a general, special, or primary election held in an even-numbered year.
(5) "Inaccessible" means not accessible under standards adopted pursuant to 13-3-205.
(6) "Rural polling place" means a location that is expected to serve less than 200 registered electors.