13-35-205. Tampering with election records and information. A person is guilty of tampering with public records or information and is punishable as provided in 45-7-208 whenever the person:
(1) suppresses any declaration or certificate of nomination that has been filed;
(2) purposely causes a vote to be incorrectly recorded as to the candidate or ballot issue voted on;
(3) in an election return, knowingly adds to or subtracts from the votes actually cast at the election;
(4) changes any ballot after it has been completed by the elector;
(5) adds a ballot to those legally polled at an election, either before or after the ballots have been counted, with the purpose of changing the result of the election;
(6) causes a name to be placed on the registry lists other than in the manner provided by this title; or
(7) changes a poll list or checklist.