13-35-702. Definitions. As used in this part, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Acquaintance" means an individual known by the voter.
(2) "Caregiver" means an individual who provides medical or health care assistance to the voter in a residence, nursing care institution, hospice facility, assisted living center, assisted living home, residential care institution, adult day health care facility, or adult foster care home.
(3) "Collect" means to gain possession or control of a ballot.
(4) "Family member" means an individual who is related to the voter by blood, marriage, adoption, or legal guardianship.
(5) "Household member" means an individual who resides at the same residence as the voter.