15-24-3201. Definitions. As used in this part, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Common gray water and potable water system" means a gray water system and a potable water system that are common elements of a multiple dwelling project.
(2) (a) "Gray water system" means a system to treat and distribute untreated household wastewater that meets the requirements of 75-5-305(2), 75-5-325 through 75-5-327, and all administrative rules and local government regulations conforming with those provisions.
(b) Household wastewater does not include water that is or has come into contact with toilet water; wastewater from kitchen sinks, water softeners, and dishwashers; or laundry water used for washing infectious garments, including diapers.
(3) "Multiple dwelling project" means:
(a) a residential condominium on common land consisting of residential units in single or multiunit structures for at least 25 occupants; or
(b) a class four residential building as described in 15-6-134, or that portion of a class four building that is used for residential purposes, that has multiple residential units for at least 25 occupants and includes as much of the surrounding land, not exceeding 5 acres, as is reasonably necessary for its residential use.
(4) "Potable water system" means a privately owned public water supply system as defined in 75-6-102 that is used in common by all the dwellings of a multiple dwelling project.
(5) "Residential dwelling" means any class four residential dwelling described in 15-6-134 that is a single-family dwelling unit, including a trailer, manufactured home, or mobile home and as much of the surrounding land, not exceeding 5 acres, as is reasonably necessary for its use as a dwelling.