17-3-102. Definitions. As used in this part, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Application" means the form specified by a federal agency.
(2) "Federal assistance programs" means any financial assistance made to a state agency by an agency of the United States government, whether a grant, loan, gift, contract, or in any other form.
(3) "Grantee agency" means any agency of state government receiving federal funds.
(4) "Indirect costs" means costs that benefit more than one agency or program and that are not readily assignable to the agency or program specifically benefiting.
(5) "Service agency" means state agencies that provide goods, facilities, and services to a grantee agency.
(6) "State agency" means any agency of state government eligible to apply for and receive federal funds.